- It is a symbol of nobility and teaches us the virtues of discretion, humanity and honor.
- It was used as a talisman against the evil eye and accidents.
- represents friendship, wisdom, love, and immortality.
- It breaks through all barriers and helps us overcome unreasonable fear and insecurity.
- It affects the throat chakra and helps to overcome emotional blockages, anxiety and the inability to express one’s own attitude.
- It brings lasting qualities of sincerity and compassion.
- It is used to attract good relationships and spiritual connection with a partner, it is also used to strengthen intuition and psyche.
- Relieves headaches, calms the nervous system and acts against inflammation
- mint headache relief
- relieves cold and flu symptoms
- eliminating exhaustion, mental and physical fatigue
- refreshes, cools, revitalizes our whole being.
- It encourages clear thinking, memory, improves concentration, elevates the spirit
- Lemongrass has an antidepressant effect
- it has a relaxing effect on the psyche
- It repels mosquitoes
- facilitates sleep and strengthens the immune system,
- gives strength and energy